Henry has been pretty ornery in the middle of the night and today. He is sick of blood pressures, blood work, the pulse ox finger thing and any nurse or doctor or tech that comes in that isn't mommy or daddy. I just want to express how greatful I am right now for the kind man who came in to do an x ray. There has been a concern that Henry is constipated. With his meds slowing things down and the possibility of infection from a hard bowel movement causing micro tears in his bowel they have been telling g us he needs stool softener and we keep telling them that he really doesn't have much to poop. He hasn't eaten much since before we came and less after. The nurse told us the doctor ordered an x ray to see how much is in there, at least that is what I assumed because they didn't mention the order. This man who did the x ray was so kind and gentle. Henry yelled and didn't want him to touch him or move him. The tech guided me how to position Henry and also made sure ...
Comments
Post a Comment