I'm not even sure how this thing works

Boy, blogging sure is fun when you have no clue what you are doing! Not really though. I don't know how to put up pictures. I don't know how to design the back ground aside from the options they already have. I tried to follow a few people but it just didn't work and honestly I'm not even really sure what my blog address is.

In other news, I had my mom come stay a few days ago and she took some of our large and dark furniture to her house to store until we move up there. The two rooms that I took furniture out of look much bigger now (which was my goal) but I'm starting to see all sorts of dings and dents and holes in the walls, not to mention the kid grime thats collects right around their hand/eye level. I almost want to re paint everything. I know it sounds crazy and maybe I put a little more stock into what the world of realtors has to say than I should, but I want the house to sell fast and I want to be in Idaho Falls next week when Jeremy starts his new job. I feel like I should do everything possible to get people to want to buy it (hopefully for the price we have it listed too). Jeremy thinks I stress too much. I probably do but I guess its more because I'm trying to control the things I feel I have control over (like the house and the things in it) because switching jobs, and starting a new drug, and selling the house, and possibly buying another house are all things that I can't control (especially the timing on everything).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing a bit of Light

Saturday

Second Transfusion