Selling the House
UGH! I have been going crazy trying to clean the house and get things ready to show and sell. It is very frustrating. I'm stressing a lot about making it look nice enough and I thought today before our first showing things were looking pretty good. There are a few problem areas like the garage, spare room and a closet or two but in all it looks really good considering we listed the house this wednesday/thursday and we had our first potential buyer come today. I felt like we made it look really great. We stayed up until three (more like all night if you include Oliver's night time teething issues) finishing projects and worked this morning to organize and arrange things just right. So I got home after the appointment (I really have no clue if anybody actually walked through our house) and I find pee and poop in the toilet on the main floor from my little girl and I forgot and left the tv on in the basement. The volume was really loud! I'm thinking for the next showing I will get a babysitter so that I don't have to wrestle the little ones. Oliver was asking for a nap (I know he seems young to be asking but since he stayed up all night) And Annabelle went around undoing a few of the things I had done. I'm glad to have the first showing over. I feel a little less stressed. Still a lot to do though. I may never want to move again!
Comments
Post a Comment